OK, so I got bored and everything else was going slow so I startedporting engage to an e17 module. I decided not to port, insteadre-wrote almost from scratch as engage has quite a few issues. Istarted with ibar and stripped out a lot, added a few features thenported in zoom_function (the only remaining piece of code from genneth[with speed improvements]). Right now it is just … Continue reading Engage + E17 = teh win!
My content management project (Rectang.coms XSM) is now coming alongwell. The latest deployment now fully generates static sites, so noserver load when viewing pages like on previous versions. This meanseven my blogging .rss files are static, so syndicate away 🙂 This alsoallows greater flexibility in the rendering of content, as the documenttype modules can render more than one file for each input, a-lapermalinks on a … Continue reading Content management strides on